Starting at: Epping
Arrive at: King George V DLR
Stations passed through from Epping
- Theydon Bois
- Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: King George V DLR to Epping
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Epping to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- Epping to Wem Rail Station
- Epping to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Epping to Pewsey Rail Station
- Epping to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Epping to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Epping to Farncombe Rail Station