Starting at: Elm Park
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Elm Park
- Dagenham East
- Dagenham Heathway
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
- Bow Road
- Mile End
- Stepney Green
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Elm Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Elm Park to Clandon Rail Station
- Elm Park to Marple Rail Station
- Elm Park to Tenby Rail Station
- Elm Park to St Austell Rail Station
- Elm Park to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Elm Park to Larbert Rail Station
- Elm Park to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Elm Park to Sandhills Rail Station
- Elm Park to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Elm Park to Neilston Rail Station
- Elm Park to Bookham Rail Station