Starting at: East Putney
Arrive at: Hatton Cross
Stations passed through from East Putney
- Putney Bridge
- Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hatton Cross to East Putney
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- East Putney to South Acton Rail
- East Putney to Huntingdon Rail Station
- East Putney to Yalding Rail Station
- East Putney to Elstree & Borehamwood
- East Putney to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)
- East Putney to Blackridge Rail Station
- East Putney to Possilpark & Parkhouse Rail Station
- East Putney to Langbank Rail Station
- East Putney to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- East Putney to Carnoustie Rail Station