Starting at: East Ham
Arrive at: Mile End
Changes to Routes 25 and N25 from Saturday 23 May: New timetables with no change to stops served or how often buses run. The routes will now be operated by Stagecoach East London.
Stations passed through from East Ham
- Gladstone Avenue
- Shelley Avenue
- Ruskin Avenue
- Berkeley Road
- Romford Road
- Manor Park Station
EAST HAM STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Mile End to East Ham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- East Ham to Dewsbury Rail Station
- East Ham to St Austell Rail Station
- East Ham to Widdrington Rail Station
- East Ham to Seamer Rail Station
- East Ham to London St Pancras International
- East Ham to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- East Ham to Uckfield Rail Station