Starting at: East Acton
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to East Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- East Acton to Putney Bridge
- East Acton to Lytham Rail Station
- East Acton to Bowes Park
- East Acton to Ruislip Manor
- East Acton to Egham Rail Station
- East Acton to London St Pancras International
- East Acton to Park Street Rail Station
- East Acton to Clapton
- East Acton to Leatherhead Rail Station
- East Acton to Stamford Hill
- East Acton to Merton Park Tram Stop