Starting at: Earl's Court
Arrive at: Sudbury Hill Harrow
Stations passed through from Earl's Court
- High Street Kensington
- Notting Hill Gate
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury Hill Harrow to Earl's Court
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Earl's Court to Callerton Parkway (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Earl's Court to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Earl's Court to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Dalmarnock Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Ammanford Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Saunderton Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Hartwood Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Pewsey Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Worplesdon Rail Station