Starting at: Earl's Court
Arrive at: Kew Bridge
Stations passed through from Earl's Court
- Earls Court Road / Old Brompton Road
- Redcliffe Gardens
- West Brompton Station
- Empress State Building / West Brompton
- North End Road
- Mulgrave Road
- Fulham Pools
- Fulham Cross
- Greyhound Road
- Charing Cross Hospital
- Hammersmith Broadway
- Hammersmith Bus Station
District Line: A 20 minute service is operating between Tower Hill and Richmond / Ealing Broadway. A 15 minute service is operating between Upminster and Tower Hill and between Edgware Road and Wimbledon. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
KEW BRIDGE STATION: From 0800 Thursday 12 December until 1700 Saturday 15 August, bus stop X outside Kew Bridge Station will be closed due to Cycle Highway construction works. For Routes 237 267 391 and N9 towards Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith, please use the next stop at Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre. Buses may be subject to delays at times due to reduced carriageway width.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Kew Bridge to Earl's Court
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Earl's Court to Acton Central
- Earl's Court to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Earl's Court to Albany Park
- Earl's Court to Alexandra Palace
- Earl's Court to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Earl's Court to Anerley
- Earl's Court to Apsley Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Arena Tram Stop
- Earl's Court to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Ashtead Rail Station