Starting at: Earl's Court
Arrive at: Hampton Wick
Stations passed through from Earl's Court
- West Brompton
- Fulham Broadway
- Parsons Green
- Putney Bridge
- East Putney
- Wimbledon Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampton Wick to Earl's Court
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Earl's Court to Merstham Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Mills Hill (Manchester) Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Folkestone West Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Cressing Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Aberystwyth Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Barnham Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)
- Earl's Court to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station