Starting at: Earl's Court
Arrive at: Swiss Cottage
Stations passed through from Earl's Court
- West Cromwell Road / Tesco
- Earls Court Road
- Collingham Road / Sainsbury's
- Gloucester Road Station
- Natural History Museum / Queens Gate
- South Kensington Station
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Brompton Square
- Knightsbridge Station
- Hyde Park Corner
- Old Park Lane / Hard Rock Cafe
- Green Park Station
- Old Bond Street / Royal Academy
- Piccadilly Circus
- Haymarket / Charles II Street
- Trafalgar Square
District Line: A20 minute service is operating Tower Hill to Ealing Broadway / Richmond. A 15 minute service is operating Upminster to Tower Hill and Edgware Road to Wimbledon due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
SWISS COTTAGE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Bus stop closed\n Temporary stop located on\nAdelaide Road, near the junction\n with Finchley Road.
Swiss Cottage: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Swiss Cottage to Earl's Court
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Earl's Court to Acton Central
- Earl's Court to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Earl's Court to Albany Park
- Earl's Court to Alexandra Palace
- Earl's Court to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Earl's Court to Anerley
- Earl's Court to Apsley Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Arena Tram Stop
- Earl's Court to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Ashtead Rail Station