Starting at: Earl's Court
Arrive at: Old Street
Stations passed through from Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Hyde Park Corner
- Green Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
- Covent Garden
- Russell Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Old Street to Earl's Court
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Earl's Court to Callerton Parkway (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Earl's Court to Brunswick Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Walmer Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Manningtree Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Avenue Road Tram Stop
- Earl's Court to Milton Keynes Central Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Earl's Court to St Mary Cray
- Earl's Court to Cornbrook (Manchester Metrolink)