Starting at: Earl's Court
Arrive at: Elm Park
Stations passed through from Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
- Mansion House
- Cannon Street
- Tower Hill
- Aldgate East
- Stepney Green
- Mile End
- Bow Road
- West Ham
- Upton Park
- East Ham
- Dagenham Heathway
- Dagenham East
- Elm Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Elm Park to Earl's Court
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Earl's Court to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Needham Market Rail Station
- Earl's Court to
- Earl's Court to Williamwood Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Earl's Court to Maghull Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Dalston Junction
- Earl's Court to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Earl's Court to Harold Wood
- Earl's Court to Mirfield Rail Station