Starting at: Ealing Common
Arrive at: Elephant & Castle
Stations passed through from Ealing Common
- Acton Town
- Turnham Green
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Hyde Park Corner
- Green Park
- Piccadilly Circus
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Elephant & Castle to Ealing Common
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ealing Common to Hampstead
- Ealing Common to Crediton Rail Station
- Ealing Common to Mill Hill Broadway
- Ealing Common to White Hart Lane
- Ealing Common to Ewell East
- Ealing Common to Hayes & Harlington
- Ealing Common to Brentford
- Ealing Common to Temple
- Ealing Common to Harrow & Wealdstone
- Ealing Common to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- Ealing Common to Stoneleigh