Starting at: Ealing Broadway
Arrive at: Hackney Central
Stations passed through from Ealing Broadway
- West Acton
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
- Tottenham Court Road
- Chancery Lane
- St. Paul's
- Liverpool Street
EALING BROADWAY STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 05:35-23:25. Saturday 06:00-18:00. Sunday 07:00-20:30
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hackney Central to Ealing Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ealing Broadway to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway to Honor Oak Park
- Ealing Broadway to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Ealing Broadway to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway to Whyteleafe South
- Ealing Broadway to Hereford Rail Station