Starting at: Ealing Broadway
Arrive at: Bromley North
Stations passed through from Ealing Broadway
- London Paddington Rail Station
EALING BROADWAY STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 05:35-23:25. Saturday 06:00-18:00. Sunday 07:00-20:30
SOUTHEASTERN: Saturday 30 May, no service between Hither Green and Petts Wood, or between Grove Park and Bromley North. Replacement buses operate between Lewisham and Orpington calling at Hither Green, Grove Park, Elmstead Woods, Chislehurst and Petts Wood. Use London Buses Route 261 between Grove Park, Sundridge Park and Bromley North.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bromley North to Ealing Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ealing Broadway to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Ealing Broadway to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Ealing Broadway to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway to Sandy Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Ealing Broadway to Lydney Town (Dean Forest Railway)
- Ealing Broadway to Woodside Park
- Ealing Broadway to Barry Docks Rail Station