Starting at: Dollis Hill
Arrive at: Surbiton
Stations passed through from Dollis Hill
- Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
- Bond Street
- Green Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Surbiton to Dollis Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Dollis Hill to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Dollis Hill to Whitchurch (Shrops) Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Dollis Hill to Yalding Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- Dollis Hill to Roose Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Watford North Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Gordon Hill
- Dollis Hill to Shenstone Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Brentwood