Starting at: Dollis Hill
Arrive at: Headstone Lane
Stations passed through from Dollis Hill
- Wembley Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Headstone Lane to Dollis Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Dollis Hill to Deptford Bridge DLR
- Dollis Hill to Holborn
- Dollis Hill to Monks Risborough Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Caterham
- Dollis Hill to Meridian Water
- Dollis Hill to Abbey Road DLR
- Dollis Hill to Addlestone Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Bromley South
- Dollis Hill to Esher Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Motspur Park