Starting at: Dollis Hill
Arrive at: Rayners Lane
Stations passed through from Dollis Hill
- Wembley Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Rayners Lane to Dollis Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Dollis Hill to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Leyton Midland Road
- Dollis Hill to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Morden
- Dollis Hill to Headstone Lane
- Dollis Hill to Tattenham Corner
- Dollis Hill to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Ruislip Manor
- Dollis Hill to Longniddry Rail Station
- Dollis Hill to Doleham Rail Station