Starting at: Debden
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Debden
- Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Debden
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Debden to Crossharbour DLR
- Debden to Bank
- Debden to West Byfleet Rail Station
- Debden to Warwick Avenue
- Debden to Tenby Rail Station
- Debden to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Debden to Frant Rail Station
- Debden to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Debden to West Hampstead
- Debden to Wanstead
- Debden to St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station