Starting at: Dagenham Heathway
Arrive at: Devons Road DLR
Stations passed through from Dagenham Heathway
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Devons Road DLR to Dagenham Heathway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Dagenham Heathway to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Dagenham Heathway to St Margarets (London)
- Dagenham Heathway to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Dagenham Heathway to Morden South
- Dagenham Heathway to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Dagenham Heathway to Ardwick Rail Station
- Dagenham Heathway to Habrough Rail Station
- Dagenham Heathway to Epsom
- Dagenham Heathway to Bekesbourne Rail Station
- Dagenham Heathway to Wandle Park Tram Stop