Starting at: Dagenham East
Arrive at: Thames Ditton
Stations passed through from Dagenham East
- Dagenham Heathway
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Thames Ditton to Dagenham East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Dagenham East to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Dagenham East to Waltham Cross
- Dagenham East to Putney Bridge
- Dagenham East to Lambeth North
- Dagenham East to Temple
- Dagenham East to West Silvertown DLR
- Dagenham East to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Dagenham East to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Dagenham East to Rye Rail Station
- Dagenham East to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Dagenham East to Beckenham Junction Tram Stop