Starting at: Croxley
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Croxley
- Moor Park
- Northwood Hills
- North Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Croxley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Croxley to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- Croxley to Hackney Central
- Croxley to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Croxley to Beckton Park DLR
- Croxley to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Croxley to Cuffley
- Croxley to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Croxley to Dartford
- Croxley to New Addington Tram Stop
- Croxley to Clandon Rail Station
- Croxley to Wanstead Park