Starting at: Covent Garden
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Covent Garden
Covent Garden: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
COVENT GARDEN STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Covent Garden
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Covent Garden to Sandal & Agbrigg Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Pewsey Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Beaconsfield Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Cambridge Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- Covent Garden to Chesham
- Covent Garden to Hereford Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Sandling Rail Station
- Covent Garden to Holton Heath Rail Station