Starting at: Cockfosters
Arrive at: Prince Regent DLR
Stations passed through from Cockfosters
- Arnos Grove
- Bounds Green
- Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
PRINCE REGENT STATION: Closed until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Prince Regent: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Prince Regent DLR to Cockfosters
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Cockfosters to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Stoke Newington
- Cockfosters to Lea Bridge
- Cockfosters to Apsley Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Cockfosters to Beckenham Junction Tram Stop
- Cockfosters to Beddington Lane Tram Stop
- Cockfosters to London Waterloo
- Cockfosters to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop