Starting at: Cockfosters
Arrive at: East Croydon Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Cockfosters
- Arnos Grove
- Bounds Green
- Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
EAST CROYDON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East Croydon Tram Stop to Cockfosters
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Cockfosters to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Hereford Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Exmouth Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Ardwick Rail Station
- Cockfosters to White Notley Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Staines Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Scunthorpe Rail Station