Starting at: Cockfosters
Arrive at: Ruislip Manor
Until 03:00 Tuesday 31 March, the surface station car park at Harrow-on-the-Hill will be closed.
Stations passed through from Cockfosters
- Arnos Grove
- Bounds Green
- Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ruislip Manor to Cockfosters
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Cockfosters to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Woking Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- Cockfosters to Harringay
- Cockfosters to Highams Park
- Cockfosters to Marble Arch
- Cockfosters to Norwood Junction
- Cockfosters to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Bat & Ball Rail Station