Starting at: Cockfosters
Arrive at: Hillingdon
Stations passed through from Cockfosters
- Arnos Grove
- Bounds Green
- Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hillingdon to Cockfosters
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Cockfosters to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Cockfosters to Carpenders Park
- Cockfosters to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Cockfosters to Anerley
- Cockfosters to New Addington Tram Stop
- Cockfosters to Horsley Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Swindon Rail Station
- Cockfosters to Morden Road Tram Stop