Starting at: Clapham South
Arrive at: South Woodford
Stations passed through from Clapham South
- Lynette Avenue
- Elms Road / Windmill on The Common
- Clapham Common Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
CLAPHAM SOUTH STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Clapham South: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Woodford to Clapham South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clapham South to Ryde Pier Head Rail Station
- Clapham South to Shenstone Rail Station
- Clapham South to Sandwich Rail Station
- Clapham South to Betchworth Rail Station
- Clapham South to Broad Green Rail Station
- Clapham South to Morden South
- Clapham South to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Clapham South to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Clapham South to Cathcart Rail Station
- Clapham South to West Croydon
- Clapham South to Becontree