Starting at: Clapham North
Arrive at: Elverson Road DLR
Stations passed through from Clapham North
- Elephant & Castle
- London Bridge
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Elverson Road DLR to Clapham North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clapham North to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Clapham North to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Clapham North to Kingston
- Clapham North to South Ealing
- Clapham North to Possilpark & Parkhouse Rail Station
- Clapham North to Wembley Park
- Clapham North to Bromley North
- Clapham North to South Ruislip
- Clapham North to Craven Arms Rail Station
- Clapham North to London City Airport DLR
- Clapham North to Acton Central