Starting at: Clapham North
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Clapham North
- Elephant & Castle
- London Bridge
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Clapham North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clapham North to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)
- Clapham North to St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station)
- Clapham North to Wraysbury Rail Station
- Clapham North to Quintrell Downs Rail Station
- Clapham North to Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway)
- Clapham North to Tenterden Town Rail Station (KESR)
- Clapham North to Whitby Rail Station
- Clapham North to Pembroke Rail Station
- Clapham North to Fiskerton Rail Station
- Clapham North to Bamber Bridge Rail Station
- Clapham North to Totnes Rail Station