Starting at: Clapham North
Arrive at: Hatton Cross
Stations passed through from Clapham North
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hatton Cross to Clapham North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clapham North to Barking
- Clapham North to Embankment
- Clapham North to Hendon Central
- Clapham North to Holborn
- Clapham North to Knightsbridge
- Clapham North to London Liverpool Street
- Clapham North to Loughton
- Clapham North to Mansion House
- Clapham North to South Kensington
- Clapham North to South Kenton
- Clapham North to Southwark