Starting at: Chigwell
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Chigwell
- Grange Hill
- Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
Northern Line: No service between Morden and Camden Town via Bank, while fix a signal failure. A 4 minute service is operating is operating on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Tickets will be accepted on local buses. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Chigwell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chigwell to Letchworth Rail Station
- Chigwell to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Chigwell to Bookham Rail Station
- Chigwell to St Austell Rail Station
- Chigwell to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Chigwell to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Chigwell to Larbert Rail Station
- Chigwell to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Chigwell to Rectory Road
- Chigwell to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- Chigwell to Seer Green Rail Station