Starting at: Chigwell
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Chigwell
- Roding Valley
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Chigwell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chigwell to Yarm Rail Station
- Chigwell to Collington Rail Station
- Chigwell to Wrabness Rail Station
- Chigwell to Canning Town
- Chigwell to Hale Rail Station
- Chigwell to Woodgrange Park
- Chigwell to Kentish Town
- Chigwell to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Chigwell to Seaford Rail Station
- Chigwell to Charlton
- Chigwell to Deptford Bridge DLR