Starting at: Chalk Farm
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from Chalk Farm
- Eton Road
- Primrose Hill Road
- Elsworthy Rise
- Lower Merton Rise
- Avenue Road / Swiss Cottage Library
- Swiss Cottage Station / Avenue Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Chalk Farm: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
CHALK FARM STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Amersham to Chalk Farm
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chalk Farm to Welwyn Garden City Rail Station
- Chalk Farm to Southwick Rail Station
- Chalk Farm to Hackney Downs
- Chalk Farm to Uxbridge
- Chalk Farm to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Chalk Farm to Welham Green Rail Station
- Chalk Farm to Drayton Green
- Chalk Farm to Crystal Palace
- Chalk Farm to Widdrington Rail Station
- Chalk Farm to Stoneleigh
- Chalk Farm to West Ealing