Starting at: Canons Park
Arrive at: Seven Kings
Stations passed through from Canons Park
- Wembley Park
SEVEN KINGS STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Seven Kings to Canons Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canons Park to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Canons Park to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Canons Park to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Canons Park to Winnersh Rail Station
- Canons Park to Golspie Rail Station
- Canons Park to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Canons Park to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)
- Canons Park to Beltring Rail Station
- Canons Park to Beaconsfield Rail Station
- Canons Park to London Road (Brighton) Rail Station
- Canons Park to Appleford Rail Station