Starting at: Canons Park
Arrive at: Eltham
Stations passed through from Canons Park
- Wembley Park
- Dollis Hill
- Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
- Bond Street
- Green Park
- London Bridge
- Canada Water
- Canary Wharf
- North Greenwich
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Eltham to Canons Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canons Park to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Canons Park to Sarn Rail Station
- Canons Park to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Canons Park to Farncombe Rail Station
- Canons Park to Egton Rail Station
- Canons Park to Newhaven Harbour Rail Station
- Canons Park to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Canons Park to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Canons Park to Chesham
- Canons Park to Hungerford Rail Station