Starting at: Canning Town
Arrive at: All Saints DLR
Stations passed through from Canning Town
- East India DLR Station
- Blackwall DLR Station
- Poplar DLR Station
CANNING TOWN STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: All Saints DLR to Canning Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canning Town to North Dulwich
- Canning Town to Cutty Sark DLR
- Canning Town to Reading Rail Station
- Canning Town to South Hampstead
- Canning Town to Southgate
- Canning Town to St Johns (London)
- Canning Town to Streatham
- Canning Town to Wandsworth Road
- Canning Town to Upper Holloway
- Canning Town to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- Canning Town to Welham Green Rail Station