Starting at: Canning Town
Arrive at: St Margarets (London)
Stations passed through from Canning Town
- North Greenwich
- Canary Wharf
- Canada Water
- London Bridge
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY: Sunday 5 July, no service between Barnes and Feltham / Teddington via Richmond. Reading and Windsor trains are diverted via Hounslow. Replacement buses operate between Barnes and Hounslow / Teddington.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: St Margarets (London) to Canning Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canning Town to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Canning Town to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- Canning Town to Kentish Town
- Canning Town to Port Talbot Parkway Rail Station
- Canning Town to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Canning Town to Hampton-in-Arden Rail Station
- Canning Town to Rotherhithe
- Canning Town to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Canning Town to Vauxhall
- Canning Town to Elsenham Rail Station