Starting at: Canning Town
Arrive at: Stepney Green
Stations passed through from Canning Town
- Abbott Road
- Aberfeldy Street
- Ettrick Street
- Leven Road
- Poplar Baptist Church
- Teviot Estate
- St Michael's Court
- Glenkerry House
- Hay Currie Street
- Chrisp Street Market
- Augusta Street
- Broomfield Street
- Devons Road
- Burgess Street
- Burdett Road / St Paul's Church
- Copperfield Road
- Harford Street
- Stepney Green School
- Mile End Road
- Stepney Green Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
STEPNEY GREEN STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Tower Hill and West Ham. Replacement buses operate.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Stepney Green: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
The price shown is a single adult pay as you go fare.
Return journey: Stepney Green to Canning Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canning Town to Ockendon Rail Station
- Canning Town to Winchmore Hill
- Canning Town to Streatham
- Canning Town to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Canning Town to Pudding Mill Lane DLR
- Canning Town to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Canning Town to Gillingham (Dorset) Rail Station
- Canning Town to Ryde Pier Head Rail Station
- Canning Town to Sandown Rail Station
- Canning Town to Poppleton Rail Station