Starting at: Canning Town
Arrive at: Holland Park
Stations passed through from Canning Town
- Rathbone Market
- Hermit Road
- Hooley / Star Lane
- Blake Road
- Stephens Court
- Ladysmith Road
- Suffolk Road
- Florence Road
- Plaistow Station
- Morley Road
- Plaistow Grove
- Church Street
- Paul Street
- Stratford Broadway
- Stratford Bus Station
CANNING TOWN STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
HOLLAND PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Holland Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Holland Park to Canning Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canning Town to Hounslow East
- Canning Town to Kensington (Olympia)
- Canning Town to Langdon Park DLR
- Canning Town to Lee Rail
- Canning Town to London St Pancras International
- Canning Town to New Malden
- Canning Town to Northolt
- Canning Town to Northwood
- Canning Town to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Canning Town to Sloane Square
- Canning Town to North Dulwich