Starting at: Canada Water
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Canada Water
- Rotherhithe Rail Station
- Wapping Rail Station
CANADA WATER STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Canada Water
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canada Water to Broomfleet Rail Station
- Canada Water to Menston Rail Station
- Canada Water to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- Canada Water to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- Canada Water to Yalding Rail Station
- Canada Water to Sturry Rail Station
- Canada Water to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station
- Canada Water to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Canada Water to Ferry Meadows (Nene Valley Railway)
- Canada Water to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)