Starting at: Canada Water
Arrive at: Hatton Cross
Stations passed through from Canada Water
- London Bridge
CANADA WATER STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hatton Cross to Canada Water
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canada Water to Ardwick Rail Station
- Canada Water to Tenby Rail Station
- Canada Water to Hattersley Rail Station
- Canada Water to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Canada Water to Widdrington Rail Station
- Canada Water to Kingham Rail Station
- Canada Water to Seamer Rail Station
- Canada Water to Seaford Rail Station
- Canada Water to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Canada Water to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Canada Water to Maxwell Park Rail Station