Starting at: Camden Town
Arrive at: Northwood Hills
Stations passed through from Camden Town
- Pratt Street
- Arlington Road
- Gloucester Avenue
- Regent's Park Road
- Albert Terrace / London Zoo
- Wells Rise
- Avenue Road
- Eamont Street
- Prince Albert Rd / Lord's Cricket Ground
- London Central Mosque
- Alpha Close
- London Business School
- Baker Street Station
Northern Line: No service between Morden and Camden Town via Bank, while fix a signal failure. A 4 minute service is operating is operating on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Tickets will be accepted on local buses. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northwood Hills to Camden Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Camden Town to Knutsford Rail Station
- Camden Town to North Llanrwst Rail Station
- Camden Town to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- Camden Town to Cornbrook (Manchester Metrolink)
- Camden Town to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Camden Town to North Wembley
- Camden Town to Iver Rail Station
- Camden Town to West Acton
- Camden Town to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Camden Town to East India DLR