Starting at: Burnt Oak
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Burnt Oak
- Oak Gardens
- The Highlands
- The Parade
- Turner Road
- Queensbury Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Burnt Oak
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Burnt Oak to Sydenham Hill
- Burnt Oak to Shepperton Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Denham Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Crouch Hill
- Burnt Oak to Ealing Broadway
- Burnt Oak to Mudchute DLR
- Burnt Oak to Silverdale Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to New Eltham
- Burnt Oak to Tottenham Hale
- Burnt Oak to Hackney Wick