Starting at: Burnt Oak
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Burnt Oak
- Hendon Central
- Brent Cross
- Golders Green
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Burnt Oak
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Burnt Oak to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Burnt Oak to Woodmansterne
- Burnt Oak to Kemsing Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Eynsford Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Dartford
- Burnt Oak to Edmonton Green
- Burnt Oak to Seamer Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Filey Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station
- Burnt Oak to Brondesbury