Starting at: Buckhurst Hill
Arrive at: Caterham
Stations passed through from Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
- Mile End
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caterham to Buckhurst Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Buckhurst Hill to Clapham North
- Buckhurst Hill to Clock House
- Buckhurst Hill to Cobham & Stoke d'Abernon Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Crews Hill
- Buckhurst Hill to Devons Road DLR
- Buckhurst Hill to Drayton Green
- Buckhurst Hill to Earlsfield
- Buckhurst Hill to East Putney
- Buckhurst Hill to Effingham Junction Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Buckhurst Hill to Fulham Broadway