Starting at: Buckhurst Hill
Arrive at: Brondesbury
Stations passed through from Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brondesbury to Buckhurst Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Buckhurst Hill to Whyteleafe
- Buckhurst Hill to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- Buckhurst Hill to Thorne South Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Danzey Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Eltham
- Buckhurst Hill to Glenrothes with Thornton Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Moston Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Eastleigh Rail Station