Starting at: Buckhurst Hill
Arrive at: North Wembley
Stations passed through from Buckhurst Hill
- Buckhurst Hill
- Chingford Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: North Wembley to Buckhurst Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Buckhurst Hill to Quintrell Downs Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Redland Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Upper Holloway
- Buckhurst Hill to St Albans Abbey Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Buckhurst Hill to Williamwood Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Hednesford Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Wickford Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Soho Benson Road (Midland Metro Stop)
- Buckhurst Hill to Wedgwood Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Northwood