Starting at: Buckhurst Hill
Arrive at: Becontree
Stations passed through from Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
- Mile End
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Becontree to Buckhurst Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Buckhurst Hill to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- Buckhurst Hill to Stamford Brook
- Buckhurst Hill to Westbourne Park
- Buckhurst Hill to London St Pancras International
- Buckhurst Hill to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Buckhurst Hill to Osterley
- Buckhurst Hill to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Stamford Hill
- Buckhurst Hill to Sutton Common
- Buckhurst Hill to Sunbury Rail Station
- Buckhurst Hill to Star Lane DLR