Starting at: Bromley-by-Bow
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Bromley-by-Bow
- Bow Road
- Mile End
London Overground: No service between Highbury & Islington and Clapham Junction, New Cross, West Croydon and Crystal Palace due to planned engineering work A reduced service is operating on all other London Overground routes due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland (for Dalston Junction), and Southern services between New Cross Gate and Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Surrey Quays and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Bromley-by-Bow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley-by-Bow to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Bromley-by-Bow to Putney
- Bromley-by-Bow to Elmers End Tram Stop
- Bromley-by-Bow to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Bromley-by-Bow to Ashtead Rail Station
- Bromley-by-Bow to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Bromley-by-Bow to Rannoch Rail Station
- Bromley-by-Bow to Normanton Rail Station
- Bromley-by-Bow to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Bromley-by-Bow to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Bromley-by-Bow to Wimbledon