Starting at: Brixton
Arrive at: Orpington
Stations passed through from Brixton
- Western Road
- Brixton Station Road
- Shakespeare Road
- Loughborough Junction Station
- Pomfret Road
- Lilford Road
- Caldecot Road
- Valmar Road
- Denmark Hill / Camberwell Green
- Camberwell Green
- Medlar Street
- Wyndham Road
- Bowyer Place
- Camberwell Road / Albany Road
- Westmoreland Road
- East Street
- Larcom Street
- Hampton Street
- Elephant & Castle Station
- Elephant & Castle / Newington Causeway
- Inner London Crown Court
- Borough Station
- Union Street
- London Bridge
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Orpington to Brixton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brixton to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Brixton to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Brixton to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Brixton to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Brixton to Ockendon Rail Station
- Brixton to Saunderton Rail Station
- Brixton to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- Brixton to
- Brixton to Kearsney Rail Station
- Brixton to Clifton Down Rail Station